Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The other shoe has dropped.

Lee lost his new job this morning.  90 days was up and they don't even have to give you a half a$$ed reason.  I was released from my Relief Society 4th Sunday teacher calling and called to be the Beehive advisor.  I was also given an assignment to be on the ward youth conference committee. 

Right now everything feels like too much.  Why do my conference weekends have to be ruined?  I hate this year.  I hate it so much.  I just want to run away. 

To say that I'm overwhelmed would be an understatement.  Just.  Kill.  Me.  Now.

I should probably get some boxes.  I don't think we'll survive this one and keep our house.  Or anything else for that matter.

2 comments:

Grandma Sharon says. . . said...

Please keep the faith and be strong.

Justme said...

Will certainly keep you in my prayers. Hopefully the talks from conference weekend ended up being uplifting for you.